Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Quiet Moments...

'QUIET MOMENTS'... something I've longed for these past few weeks_ moments I can JUST sit & ponder on the possibilities of one's life_ the DREAMS that can be filled in short moments of time, but can take a lifetime as well.  The decision's that have to be made are determined during those... 'QUIET MOMENTS'.


I have to say... ALOT of tea has been consumed during those 'QUIET MOMENTS' & has helped in keeping me CALM & STILL to hear the words my Heavenly Father has spoken to me.

All you have to do
is decide what to do
with the time that is given you.
~ J. R. R. Tolkien

And you shall seek Me and
find Me when you shall search
for Me with all your heart
Jeremiah 29:13

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the coffee and brown sugar cookies, I so needed that. Love your blog. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading and visiting you with such beautiful music!
    Hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene