Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The SIGN or the TIMES...

As I've been consumed by SO much lately, my mind overwhelmed with duties that have surpassed my ability to complete all of them.  I find myself drifting away to a more SIMPLE surrounding, more like a COTTAGE LIVING.  A COTTAGE nestled amongst tall trees, but within view of the OCEAN with waves coming in bringing sea treasures of shells, fossils & seaweed for an avid collector as myself.  To spend the early mornings strolling about with coffee in hand & a basket swinging from my arms JUST for those treasures waiting in the sand.  I have had SUCH a longing for a place as this... 

 Is it a SIGN or JUST the TIMES of today???

BUT for now... I have this chalked on my laundry room door, JUST for a reminder... that this is the REALITY at this moment in my life, doesn't mean... the COTTAGE LIVING will never come... JUST means it will be in another chapter in my life, God has the plans... & it will ALL be in His timing, NOT mine!

2 comments:

  1. How I would ℒℴνℯ •ღ. ℒℴνℯ♥ to have the same kind of cottage too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, again... I do feel very blessed by livin' here on this little farm & carrying out the desire's of my heart!

    Take care & please, visit again!

    ReplyDelete

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene