Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sharing from... ©'The Apron Pocket'


HEART-FELT words from ©'The Apron Pocket'

It's quarter after noontime, a time zone here 
on the farm... that seems to be appropriate for savoring
a cup of hot coffee with EXTRA hazelnut cream!  

My body tells me that aging is NOT for me to question 
anymore & to handle it with care, as opposed to the days
of when the energy/adrenaline would surpass 
the moments that required to be filled!

 NOW, I faintly here those words, my precious
mother would often say, 'there will be a slowing down
season, listen to what your body is telling you'!

I look ALL around these 4 small acres here...
that has grown to out-weigh what my hands 
can offer... then I look toward heaven to remind myself  
that... the things which are seen are temporal.

While we look not at the things
which are seen, but at the things which are 
not seen: for the things which are seen 
are temporal; but the things which are not seen 
are eternal.    2 Corinthians 4:18

 Hope these words bring comfort wherever
they may be needed... & REMEMBER
satan blinds; God gives light!



SWEET blessings, from the farm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene