Saturday, July 11, 2015

ROSE talk...



The point is to turn your grief into love.
The roses are helping you find grace.
- Holly Lynn Payne


Momma's rose is blooming... ONLY once this season,
have I found myself to gather up enough strength
to take in the BEAUTY & to soak in the
 fragrance of SWEETNESS!

The multiple visits, daily to Momma's,
 throughout the summer months, was enchanted by the
GRACEFULNESS of this one, particular rose!

A rose that once greeted you at my Mother's drive...
now is planted at an ole' wheat bin near the greenhouse
here on the property!

Oh, how I miss my PRECIOUS... Momma & the love she
SO graciously offered through the wisdom she
bestowed upon the lives of others!

With a relocation to the farm...
her garden's thrive today, with ALL the love within me!
No, matter where I go... her garden will follow!



THANK YOU, for sharing
my morning of rose talk...
~ Sincerely... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene