Sunday, August 2, 2015

Nature's BEAUTY Flourishes...


If you truly love Nature,
you'll find beauty
everywhere.
- Van Gogh


Well, you know it's summer here in Kentucky...
 it's harvest time in the gardens,
 as well as the road side & neighboring fields!

AND... Queen Anne's Lace is NO exception... OR
might I say... 'Wild Carrot'!
I absolutely LOVE the name 'Wild Carrot'
for some reason... Mr. McGregor & Benjamin Rabbit
  waffles through my mind as I view
this BELOVED flower!

There are fields of 'Wild Carrot'... here in the country
these days!  The harvest has been PLENTIFUL...
which makes for a bountiful autumn of dried
floral's to be offered online & through
the upcoming shows!

THANK YOU, for allowing time to visit with me this evening...
I look SO forward to spending more time with each of you!

BLESSED evening... LOVELY friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene