Thursday, January 3, 2019

Rising UP...

Your life is an occasion.
Rise to it.
- Dustin Hoffman 


It's the beginning of a NEW year...
a moment to reflect on the past year, BUT, not dwell!

It's a RISING UP year for me & I pray for MOST!
THIS... year '2019'... I'm claiming
'RISING UP' as my word/words!
You know... 'the word of the year'
instead of offering resolutions... MANY
have turned toward JUST one word
to embrace the coming months ahead!

What have YOU chosen for '2019'???


'RISING UP' came to mind several days
ago... while I was praying & seeking
for God's hand in what to offer in '2019'.
It's a season... for 'RISING UP' from
being normal; staying comfortable & being
the introvert that I am.  (YES, I truly am)

You see... I've longed to burst out of THIS shell
for many years... BUT, just this last year...
it was almost suffocating to stay
closed up in that tight environment.

And... day by day... The Lord
has been seeing me through... & I
know that YOU can notice
the shell has cracked open & I'm emerging!
The Lord... has seen me through MANY
valley's in my life... & the last one
almost took me out, (the passing of my precious momma)
BUT... GLORY TO GOD
He had other plans in the works!

It's a 'RISING UP' to His calling year!
And... I'm ready for whatever He has
in store for my relationship with Him;
my marriage; my family & career.


O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
Psalm 139: 1-6


Whatever... YOU, my friend may be facing
KNOW... that we serve a MIGHTY & faithful
Father... whom NEVER leaves us NOR forsakes us!

Will THIS be your 'RISING UP' year too???


-Sincerely... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene