Sunday, April 17, 2011

God does use... 'Cracked Pots'

The POTTER (God) uses... CRACKED POTS (Us).
David said... in Psalms 31:12... I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel/pot.
Again in Psalms 31:14... But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.
Psalms 31:24... Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

YOUR LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH YOUR CRACKS!

'Have JOY & ENJOY LIFE'

Oh, my... with ALL that said, goodness, I got a little carried away there.
Just as God uses... Us as CRACKED POTS, we too can put those... CRACKED & BROKEN POTS to use in our GARDENS.
Here you see I have taken an OLD CRACKED POT using it for drainage in planting. Above, I have chosen an Old Coke Crate filled with the BROKEN CLAY to prevent the soil from seeping through.  These Crates are great to work with when seeding... you can use each compartment just like you were using the plastic version.  Pop out when plants mature or leave in for a more... dramatic show!

Old, Metal, Memorial Baskets have been prepared for planting, they are wonderful for vining plants such as... Ivy, Black-Eyed Susan Vine, Vinca Vine OR whatever one of your favorites may be.

 
Here you see... I have chosen one of my favorites, IVY, I dearly love the lush green it gives ALL year.  And REMEMBER... the PIECES OF CLAY that lies at the bottom, it's part of the plants survival each day. 

Enjoy this day... my friend!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene