Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Greetings...

Wishing you a season filled with FRESHNESS!
~ Me


Greetings... on this fine Friday from the farm!

I'm sharing one of the many planters created by
Beehind Thyme this Christmas season.

By choosing to be 'GREEN' in my many ways of
decorating...
FRESH GREENERY can be a delightful resource when it
comes to decking the halls both indoor & outdoor.
Here... we have pine, cedar, magnolia, holly & pine cones
nestled in this large planter at the base of a
pre-light tree.  Birch branches (my choice here at the farm)
have been coated with a dusting of white paint.
Then, let's NOT forget those magnolia pods...
throughout the arrangement, I've tucked them
amongst all the other fresh staples
to create a fullness.
And with this planter the theme was OLD FASHION, so
with that... I brought some red, plaid ribbon
into the bow.

JUST a reminder:
A BEAUTIFUL creation doesn't have to be
an expensive one... simply step outside your door
for some inspiration from nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene