Wednesday, December 12, 2012

'Norman Rockwell' Christmas, indeed!



I'll never
have enough time to
 paint all the pictures I'd like to.

~ Norman Rockwell


It's a 'Norman Rockwell' Christmas here at a local bank...
a FULL & I mean a FULL week (day & night) was devoted to this project,
of course with much DELIGHT!

If you happen to reside here locally...
you HAVE to drive by in the late evening & peer into the large windows,
it TRULY looks as if a small town in Massachusetts called
STOCKBRIDGE  is nestled right on the other side!

If you are not familiar with 'Norman Rockwell'...
PLEASE, take a peek at this wonderful tribute the
people of STOCKBRIDGE create each year at Christmas.

http://www.stockbridgechamber.org/christmas.html

ENJOY a BLISSFUL day my sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene