Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WELL & Believing...


The earth is the LORD'S,
and the fulness therefore; the world,
and they that dwell therein.

Psalms 24:1


'Good Morning' from the farm!
Hoping this finds each of you well & believing...

Lately as I've went about my business, 
trying to meet & greet my obligations with 
ease & happiness, I sometimes seem to fall 
behind on enthusiasm.
******************************************

This morning as I was enjoying my coffee 
& pondering on today's duties, I suddenly had the desire to search out some
verses on 'Stewardship'...


 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily ,
as to the Lord, and not unto men.
Colossians 3:23


He has bestowed upon me few things
to care for & enjoy... so therefore,
I have the responsibility to do well with 
those things that have been given, after all... 'the earth is the Lord's and everything
in it'... He will make sure 'ALL' is well!


I'm looking to 'Him' for approval & NOT to man...
I know 'He' has gotten EVERYTHING covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene