Friday, February 1, 2013

Goes WELL with Flowers...


Find the seed at the
bottom of your heart and
bring forth a flower.

~Shigenori Kameoka 


Each NEW day goes WELL with FRESH bouquets...

Blooming Flowers... bring about a 'WELLNESS' to the soul,
whether they are flourishing in the garden, being gifted
to a friend OR as a few, simple stems tucked
into an old, 'Ball' jar...
there's NO preference to a PASSIONATE gardener that lives
with a garden growing in her HEART!

CUTTING gardens are a PASSION here at the farm...
NOT only do they provide a small portion of
income, BUT they offer EACH day
with a GOOD mood... BEAUTY... & a place of TRANQUILITY!

WHY wouldn't ANYONE not delight in the presence
of FLOWERS, is BEYOND my garden gate!

'Granna's Rose in my window'

FLOWERS come with sentimental qualities as well...
such as the ROSE (above) was swiped from
'Granna's' little garden one evening
as I was walking home.
I choose to settled it into a small, ironstone
creamer which I remembered as a child being
apart of 'Granna's' collection... how appropriate! 

Another ray of SUNSHINE... on this COLD, COLD winter day!

'Annabelle' Hydrangea is a MUST for ANY garden!
It definitely pays for it's keep here at the farm...

AND... straight from my garden...
 the 'Wisteria' vine trailing atop a pergola,
weaving about to create a shelter area for
those evening dinners... all awhile
furnishing tables with an
abundance of homegrown GOODNESS!

Can you guess...
FRESH~CUT FLOWERS are an important staple
to my home & my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene