Friday, January 25, 2013

Thyme Well Spent...

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth
bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

2 Corinthians 9:6 KJV



Although the ground is FROZEN outside my doorstep...
& many of you may have snow, for a TRUE gardener,
our 'SOUL' has already been planted in HOPES
of our future gardens.

With the MANY seed catalogs that have filled
my mailbox for weeks now...
I took it upon myself to ponder the day
among these BEAUTIES, along with my journal,
tea & DEAR Sally at my feet!

Reminiscing of this PAST year in the greenhouse...
I happen to remember one of my favorites & MOST popular
annuals that was offered here...
PW Tukana, White Verbena

I HIGHLY recommend adding
 this one to your list, especially for your
containers OR window boxes!

Will be AVAILABLE again come Spring 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene