Thursday, February 6, 2014

Meaningful Words From... ©'MY APRON POCKET'!

(photo location: beehind thyme farm & garden©)


Well, folks... here we are again, coming to
another weeks end!  Over a week has passed since
my presence here... with ALL intention of being
here at least each Wednesday, if NOT more!
BUT as life has been lived... the lessons have been
taught, that my path may NOT always be His way!
(photo location: beehind thyme farm & garden©)


For you see in... John 15:5, He speaks of a 
partnership, the results of teamwork, the reality
that without HIM, we can do NOTHING!

I am the vine, ye are the branches:
He that abideth in me, and I in him,
the same bringeth forth much fruit: for
without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:5
(photo location: beehind thyme farm & garden©)


Throughout life there has always been
a yearning, a placement of desire for me
to share OR to inform sweet folks
the fruit of the Spirit that are there, available for them.

BUT, at the same time... I'm pondering on WHERE
are mine, LORD, You have so graciously promised us?
THEN... I happened upon them, they became
clear to me... through the trials, the long suffering,
the chaffing, those moments where life
is less than perfect!
For the blinders of the flesh were
fading out the fruit of the Spirit, creating
a deeper pit of grieving & despair for me.

BUT... Love, joy, peace, long suffering 
(yes, long
suffering is apart of the fruit of the Spirit), 
gentleness, goodness,
faith & meekness 
where THERE all the while...
shining bright 
for all to see!
The unfruitful, barren & unproductive life is NOT meant for us, my friends!

SWEET & DEAR blessings from the farm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene