Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Is Coming...


Christmas Is Coming... 
FaLaLaLaLa... 


The months have turned into days...
& the days have turned into hours... for Christmas
 is SURELY to come... no later than VERY soon!


To make the season somewhat simpler...
try out easy recipes that take few ingredients
& JUST moments to prepare, BUT...
are TRULY a hit for everyone!



JUST an example of the MANY recipes
I've shared these last, few weeks!

Comes from the recipe collection of...
Mr. & Mrs. McGuire & I'm honored
to have been gifted SUCH a treasure!

I've literally nibbled myself into 
a frenzy with THESE scrumptious
bites! 

Pecan Praline Graham Cracker Cookie

1 cup sugar 
2 sticks butter
1 cup chopped pecans
Plain Graham Crackers

Grease a baking sheet well & line 
with graham crackers.  In a small sauce
pan cook sugar & butter. 
Bring to a boil & let boil for 3 minutes.
Add pecans to mixture & spread
evenly over the graham crackers.
Place in 350 degree oven & bake
for 7-10 minutes.
Cool & break into desired pieces.

*NOTE... I found it easier
to line my baking sheet with foil,
MUCH less cleanup.
Also... it's your preference on type
of sugar used in this recipe...
white sugar OR brown sugar.

Be sure to visit THIS link... below
in order to watch the REPLAY
on preparing THIS recipe.

Also... for those campers/glampers
in your tribe... I've HANDMADE...
a sweet collection of ornament campers!

Plain OR personalized... $12.00
Shipping is available as well.

Thank YOU, for visiting with me
& do have a BLESSED... Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene