Friday, December 7, 2018

It's Been Way TOO Long...


Greetings... & WELCOME, friends!
It's been quite some time since I've made my presence here & for THAT... 
allow me to apologize!


To begin with... I'm doing a recap of last evening's LIVE over on the (CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK)...
Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden Facebook page, won't you JOIN me over there for a REPLAY!
It's a moment FILLED with an EASY, peasy recipe; a SIMPLE rosemary wreath
& WARM hospitality from my kitchen to YOURS!


These scrumptious... bites were prepared, along with a short
tutorial on creating a miniature, ROSEMARY wreath using ONLY a 
sprig of FRESH rosemary; wire & small, organza ribbon. 


Oh, the aroma of TOASTED pecans... truly makes one anxious
for WHAT'S to come next!

When toasting my pecans, I prefer not to use any cooking spray... I like things
as natural as possible when preparing meals/food. (THAT'S SIMPLY MY PREFERENCE)
Using pecan halves... spread onto a foil-lined baking sheet & bake at 350 degrees for NO 
more than 5 minutes... watch closely due to oven variations.


Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Cookies

13 ounce Rolo Candies
60 Tiny Twist Pretzels
60 Pecan Halves... TOASTED

Place pretzels onto a parchment OR foil lined baking pan.  
Place ONE piece of candy on top of EACH pretzel.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 4 minutes OR until the 
chocolate becomes shiny.  Remove the pan from oven &
gently press ONE pecan half onto each pretzel.
Cool for 10 minutes, then place sheet into refrigerator to set.
Store in a tin OR airtight container.

What a SIMPLE recipe that packs LOTS of class & taste!

Remember to shop LOCAL when purchasing YOUR pecans...
Farmers Market; FFA; Homemakers OR other associations!


SWEET, miniature... ROSEMARY wreaths
bring  SUCH detail to the simple things in your home, 
along with it's superb fragrance.
Tie them onto packages; around your reindeer necks;
place them at each place setting come Christmas brunch/dinner
OR ring them around an ole' vintage, bottle's neck!
(FULL instructions are on the Facebook Page from
last evening's live... simply watch the replay)


Tree topper's aren't JUST meant for tree's... 
This one has been with me for MANY years,
since my son was a little boy... & I'll forever 
cherish the Christmas's... it had to lean due to it's height atop the tree!

And... it's adorned with one of the FRESH
miniature, ROSEMARY wreaths for remembrance!


It's ALL about creating a HOME... 
with love; kindness & warmth!

I hope that YOU visit again... & be sure 
to follow along... thank YOU, for 
staying around during my long absence!








No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene