Thursday, December 27, 2018

It's CAKE Time...


How cruelly sweet are the echos that start,
when memory plays an old tune on the heart.
- Eliza Cook 


Hello, darling friends...
from my kitchen to YOURS!

It's CAKE time/season/week... whatever
you'd love to call it!
I've been banging my head pondering
on WHEN to share THIS recipe.
It brings about SUCH warm memories of 
my PRECIOUS Momma.

SO... I've decided it would be the PERFECT
timing THIS coming up Sunday JUST in time
for the New Year!

Mark YOUR calendar & set YOUR alarm...
Sunday, December 30th @ 4 EST.
JOIN me over on the... 
Simply... click on the link ABOVE!

THIS recipe of the 'Ole' Fashion Brown Sugar Cake'
is light; moist & SIMPLY heavenly... along 
with a EASY, homemade glaze!

See YOU... Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene