Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tis' The Season...



Love and kindness are never wasted.
They always make a difference.
- Barbara De Angelis


 While it's normal for THIS season to be
filled with hustle & bustle... there is another
off the beaten path to roam.  And that's a path
of wellness & caring for oneself naturally!


Time WELL spent in silence; in rest; close to a 
roaring fire; twinkling lights; tea & a soaking bath.
THESE are JUST a few of the solid
benefits of living, BUT... we as humans
have to take the initiative to make it happen.

I've been taught by trial & error way... was NEVER one
to take heed to advice until years later in age.
NOW... I'm still & listen to what my body is
trying to speak/tell me!

JUST this weekend... I surrendered to my 
body calling for rest & restoration.  
For TWO days... I humbled myself; rested;
sipped HOT tea & resorted to JUST being in my home!



 As an avid gardener, one whom LOVES 
the growing; the beauty & THE benefits of herbs.
I found it a MUST to have done my research
throughout the years of gardening on ALL things herbs!

I'll speak of JUST one... herb in THIS blog post, 
for The GOOD... Lord knows... there wouldn't 
be enough space to consume the words of what's
 been learned through the years!

SAGE... is one of many herbs that would
take center stage in my garden OR at least a hefty corner.
It's BEAUTY compliments so many of it's 
 neighbors in the garden/potager... offering a silvery tone.
The leaves are superb in shape... & pack a strong punch
when using in the kitchen.  Not ONLY do I consider
this herb for cooking & health benefits... BUT, for 
the simplicity it brings to a home when creating 
a finished wreath OR dried floral.

Our main bath provides JUST what the season
calls for... a RELAXING moment of self care.


As late autumn arrives, JUST before frost 
spreads a fine layer across the foliage of 
growing things... I harvest the sage here at the farm.

It's a staple as I enter into 
the winter season... for tea drinking.

The benefits are simply AMAZING... but, 
my MAIN reason for consuming THIS helpful herb...
is to BUILD my immune system & it did JUST 
that this past weekend.

There are MANY rewards to growing 
SAGE... I encourage you to do some 
research & find ALL the benefits.

I'm heading to the kitchen to prepare
more tea... would you care to join me???


Warm Blessings... from my home to YOURS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene