Thursday, January 2, 2014

JUST for a moment...


Winter BLESSINGS... from the farm!

I just stepped away from my daily duties to
stop in for a short visit. YOU see... I have MANY
happenings to share with YOU my friend
in the coming days, months... heck the
whole year through!  Not only the events, 
workshops & farm hours are there to tell,
BUT I want to share the lady, the soul, 
God's child that is behind what YOU
see here daily on social media!  

My hope is for EACH & EVERYONE to anticipate
'2014' to be their year of fullness; to become
whole within; to know that YOU do have a
SAVIOR beyond what this world has to offer
& to be one's self... to remain faithful to YOU!

~ Sincerely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene