Friday, January 17, 2014

Winter 'blues' OR 'mood'...


Well... it's winter & today is NO exception!
There's a cold, rigid wind blowing & I've seemed
to NOT be able to warm my toes, which has
given me the bouts of winter blues OR should
I say... winter 'mood'!
                                                 

It's been a whirlwind of snowflakes today,
BUT they vanished as quickly as they scattered about!
The vintage star is in the form of a SNOWFLAKE
making it supreme for the winter months!


As well as these... snow-covered, miniature trees,
whom are finding their way into Miniature Gardens
as we speak, JUST in time for a SPECIAL
Valentine on your list!

Hoping you a LOVELY day from the farm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene