Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday's words from... '©My Apron Pocket'!




Well, folks... it's Monday & the wheel starts
ALL over again!  Rolling down the path that's set
before us... will you OR I take the path that's
less traveled OR will we settle for the easy, carved
out one whom MANY take?

We ALL have the same allotted, time frame...
it's WHAT we allow ourselves to create
within those moments that can bring
life OR death to the soul!



And that brings me to the words from '©My Apron Pocket'!


For they that are after the flesh do mind the things
of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the
things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; bur to be
spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:5-6




*When writing & creating posts for this blog, I NEVER plan
out before I click the 'NEW POST' button.  UNLESS,
I'm announcing an event OR headline.  SO, this post
was at no exception!
COMPLETE CONTENT on this blog is written SOLELY
by me, my heart, sharing the depth at moments!

I've had this scripture for sometime & didn't
plan on using any sort from '©My Apron Pocket' today,
but JUST share a sweet message from the shoppe.

WELL... when God's in control... I shall follow!
As I started hitting the keyboard... the
above words flowed... SO I grabbed for my tied bundle
of index cards that's nestled inside '©My Apron Pocket'
looking for a choice verse & there at the top of
the stack I found... Romans 8:5-6.

We TRULY serve an ALMIGHTY God,
whom knows ALL things!



SWEET BLESSINGS from the farm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETINGS... from the farm & THANK YOU... for your time visiting here! I'm DELIGHTED... & hope YOU a blessed, JOYFUL day! ~Pamela Rene